Bill Arriaga is a bit of a mystery since he doesn’t have a social media presence and not much is known about him.
Basic info about Bill Arriaga
- Name — Bill Arriaga
- Gender — Male
- Nationality — American
- Married/Single — Married
- Wife Suzette — Quintanilla
- Children — Jovan Arriaga
Bill Arriaga Age, Height, Weight
Bill was born in the United States of America in the 1960s but his exact date of birth is still unknown. Bill has a tall height and a perfectly balanced body according to its size. Bill is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms.
Bill Arriaga and Suzette Quintanilla
“Selena: The series” mainly involves the story of a legendary Tejano Singer and its history, but it also shows the history of his family and their struggle. The bill is always mysterious, but the first season introduced Bill Arriaga. Depending on the series, Bill and Suzette met when they went through his house with a rod once. But it showed only Bill, where the couple started to date each other.
Bill has often traveled to attend his concerts and left flowers for her when she returned home. Their relationship blooms for two years, then they decided to get married. Bill and Suzette have attached their nodes in 1993.
Interestingly, Yolanda Saldivar was a bridesmaid at their wedding party. If you wonder who Saldivar is, she is the one who unfortunately took the life of Selena.
Bill Arriaga son
Bill Arriaga and Suzette Quintanilla have been together for 28 years now. Bill is still far from the spotlight and is rarely seen in the media. The couple has a son who recently turned 23 years old in March.
His son, Jovan Arriaga, was born on March 5th and was born in 1998 in the United States of America. He is now 23 years old.
Will Bill arriaga be a part of ‘Selena: The Series’ part 2?
We only saw Bill briefly in the first season of the series, where he met Suzette before getting married in 1993. There is a rumor that we will see them in the next season. Until then, let us hope we will see more moments of the couple together.
Net worth and job of Bill Arriaga
Bill is also a member of “Selena: This series” actor, he appeared on Episode 8 named Gold Rush on Chapter 8. Regarding his career life, he put it privately in front of the public. Although he is unknown professional life, it is estimated that Bill’s net worth is estimated to be $ 1.5 million.
Bill Arriaga Social media
Bill is not officially active on any social media platform. It is still mysterious, not much is known about him. But his wife, Suzette often uploads his photo together. The couple still looks deep in love after so many years. Suzette is an active Instagram user and her account is @suzettesybl.
Fact About Bill Arriaga
- Bill Arriaga was born in the 1960s. His estimated age would be around the 50s to 60s.
- Bill has been married to his wife, Suzette, since 1993, which means they have been together for 28 years.
- The murderer of Selena, Yolanda Saldivar, was a bridesmaid during their wedding.
- He has a 23-year-old son named Jovan Arriaga.
- Bill also appeared in the ‘Selena: the series’ series in its 8th episode.
- The bill has a net worth estimated at about $ 1.5 million.
Suzette Quintanilla Wife of Bill Arriaga
Born in 1967 in Lake Jackson, Texas, to Mexican-born file producer and songwriter Abraham Quintanilla Jr. And homemaker Marcella Ofelia Samora, Suzette Quintanilla is a famous American singer and actress from Texas. She finished the drums, percussion, and backing vocals along with her past due sister Selena, famend as the Queen of Tejano, in their own family band Selena y Los Dinos. Her song profession changed into hampered through the untimely loss of life of her sister, Selena. Just like her siblings, Suzette’s passion for tune started out at a young age below the tutelage and steerage of her father.
Following her graduation from high university, Suzette centered on song whole time and loved achievement in conjunction with her siblings as a set. Their band was signed to Freddie Records and released their first complete-period album, Mis Primeras Grabaciones, in 1984. The band launched four one of a kind albums among then and 1988. Following her sister’s tragic demise, Suzette give up track and pursued exceptional endeavors. She is married to a a hit businessman, Bill Arriaga, with whom she had their son, Jovan.
Since the demise of her sister, Suzette has joined her mother in immortalizing Selena and preserving her legacy. She served as an govt manufacturer on Selena: The Series, alongside her father.
Suzette Quintanilla husband – Bill Arriaga
Suzette was married to businessman Bill Arriaga in 1993. The two were introduced in 1991, and the charm was almost immediate. Their relationship was not so easy for busy suzette to travel with her sister, and Selena. But as they can see from Selena, as can be seen in Selena, the series, invoice attended the concert that sometimes fed to their lover.
Suzette Quintanilla wedding
Bill Arriaga and Suzette’s weddings have recently been found . The two were married in 1993 and as described in Selena, Yolanda Saldívar was in the wedding. Yolanda was responsible for the murder of Selena Quintanilla in 1995, and fans did not want to see that she was present in Suzette’s wedding. As a series, Yolanda Saldívar was actually a bridesmaid at the wedding party. However, if you look closely at the timeline of the event, make confusion and raise out the out.
Selena Fan Club (Selena Fan Club), Yolanda, president of the president and president was killed and killed Selena on March 31, 1995. It was two years after the wedding of Suzette and Bill. Prior to the case, Yolanda was actually a friend of her family and Celsen’s staff. So, it means she was in her wedding.
Suzette Quintanilla net worth
According to numerous resources, Suzette has a internet worth of $3 million. She is the CEO and President of Q Productions, the Latin music production company which changed into started out via her dad two years before Selena’s dying. The company also runs the Selena Museum positioned in Texas, in addition to the store.
Jovan Arriaga Son of Bill Arriaga
Born 5 March 1998, movie star Jovan Arriaga is the kid of well-known pop singer, actress and drummer, Suzette Quintanilla and her husband, Bill Arriaga. His mother is the sister and one-time supervisor of overdue iconic Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla. Jovan is also mentioned for his setting resemblance to his late aunt , Selena Quintanilla. Not an awful lot is thought approximately his father, Bill, as he isn’t on social media and leads a personal existence.
Jovan’s maternal grandparents are Abraham Quintanilla and Marcella Samora, and his uncle is Abraham AB Quintanilla III, an artist, report maker, and musician. The now 23-year-old Jovan is a former Baseball player who played the sport for four years during his high college days. Though his academic field isn’t precisely recognized, it is stated that he is a college graduate and some sources claim that he currently works as a hydraulic civil engineer.
Early life and Education of Jovan Arriaga
Jovan was born 3 years after the tragic demise of her aunt, which shook the complete Quintanilla family. There is not a good deal facts approximately his adolescence, however it’s far acknowledged that he’s an handiest child. He completed his primary and excessive faculty training at a nearby school, wherein he additionally played baseball for years. Jovan proceeded to the University of Texas, wherein he graduated with honors in May 2017, in an undisclosed path.
Jovan Arriaga circle of relatives
As already installed, Jovan’s popularity is born of his affiliation with the Quintanilla own family. The own family is arguably the maximum famous Mexican call in song. From the Selena y Los Dinos band to the following solo career of the overdue Selena Quintanilla, their name remains relevant within the records of Mexican track.
10 interesting Jovan Arriaga facts
- Jovan has a wealthy family history, specially on his mom’s side; he’s a nephew to members of the Selena y Los Dinos band, except his mother.
- Born in 1998, 23-12 months-old Jovan is the best baby of his dad and mom, Suzette Quintanilla and Bill Arriaga.
- Jovan is the nephew of the past due Queen of Tejano track Selena Quintanilla with whom he stocks an uncanny resemblance.
- His aunt, Selena, become murdered in the 12 months 1995 with the aid of her boutique manager and long-time fan, Yolanda Saldivar, pretty much two weeks earlier than her twenty fourth birthday.
- In honor of his overdue aunt, Netflix debuted a sequence titled Selena: The Series in 2020, based on the tragic life of the American Mexican pop superstar Selena Quintilla.
- Although he is a private individual, it’s far regarded that Jovan is in a courting with Mallory Smith, who as soon as worked as a second-grade trainer.
- Jovan Arriaga excelled in both teachers and sports activities in his faculty days; he performed Baseball for four years as a excessive faculty scholar.
- His mother, Suzette, performed the drums and percussion and supplied backing vocals for the circle of relatives band Selena y Los Dinos (Selena and the Guys).
- Jovan’s grandfather, Abraham Quintanilla Jr., is an American singer-songwriter and record manufacturer who also served in the navy.
- Jovan is energetic on social media, with a followership of over 17K human beings on Instagram; it’s miles doubtful if he has a Twitter account.
Frequently asked Questions
Who is Bill Arriaga?
Bill Arriaga is nicely referred to as Suzette Quintanilla’s husband.
How vintage is Bill Arriaga?
Bill is estimated to be in his 50s as in 2021.
Is Suzette Quintanilla and Bill Arriaga nonetheless together?
Yes, Bill and Suzzette are happily married and together.
For More Articles Visit: Desktopfeed